Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, November 4, 2011

October in a Nut Shell!!!

Ever since we have moved to St. George, October has been one of my favorite months! The weather is almost perfect and we get to enjoy many fall activities.  
These next few pictures are at a pumpkin patch/farm!
Here are some of the things we did...
Ride the horse (This is Bryn's very 1st ride on a horse!)
 Ride in the train
 Feed the animals
 Ride the hay ride (if I can get at least one kid looking at the camera, it is amazing!)
 Pick pumpkins (she is such a poser!)
 Be cute and silly
 And ride the horse some more!!! (She rode 4 times! She didn't want to get off!)
 This is at our ward Trunk-or-Treat...don't they look so CUTE!!!
 Being with friends + eating candy = PERFECT combination!!!
 Carving PUMPKINS!!!
 Mitch was the carving master :)
 He will kill me for posting this picture!!! haha
 The finished product!
 On Halloween I made all of these "spooky" treats...
 I was pretty impressed with how they turned out!  (thanks pinterest!)
 Heading out trick-or-treating!
 The weather was awesome and the girls had a BLAST!
We most definitely have enough candy to last us ALL year!!! 

3 comments:

  1. That is the funnest post! Thanks for all the cute pictures and details! It certainly looks like your halloween was a blast! The girls looked darling in their costumes! You guys are so fun!!! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your fun halloween treats that you made! The glove-ice is awesome and Mitch is just too cute with his little pumpkin carving knife!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsey! Your girls are soo adorable! I cant believe how big they are! We miss you guys, next time you come down lets get together!

    ReplyDelete